Published on : Monday, May 9, 2016
Singapore Airlines and American Express are enhancing their four credit card products to provide additional exclusive benefits and improved mileage earn rates, offering Card Members new and faster ways to earn and redeem KrisFlyer rewards.
Card Members will enjoy new benefits in the form of exclusive Singapore Airlines travel privileges with minimum spending, depending on the card they hold1.
• Complimentary upgrades from Business Class to Singapore Airlines Suites or
• 50% savings on KrisFlyer miles redemption for award tickets
• Double KrisFlyer miles accrual vouchers that can be used to earn twice the
number of miles on selected flights
• Accelerated tier upgrade to KrisFlyer Elite Gold membership
• S$150 cashback for bookings made on In addition, Card Members now earn up to 2.4 KrisFlyer miles per dollar spent, up from two miles per dollar spent previously, with no limit on miles awarded. Unlike other cards, there is also hassle-free automatic crediting of miles transfers to their KrisFlyer account with no conversion fees.
Unique benefits of the American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Cards also include two KrisFlyer miles for every dollar spent SilkAir’s SkyShop, as well as KrisShop purchases on Singapore Airlines flights. KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed for travel on Singapore Airlines and its subsidiaries SilkAir, Scoot and Tigerair, as well as on all Singapore Airlines’ 27 Star Alliance member partner airlines to any destination worldwide2, and on non-Star Alliance air partners such as Virgin Australia and Vistara.
“We are extremely pleased to offer these improved and exclusive benefits to our co-brand credit card members. As part of our longstanding commitment to continually enhance the KrisFlyer programme, we are always looking for more ways to delight our members and make their journey with us more rewarding,” said Singapore Airlines’ Senior Vice President Marketing Planning, Ms Lee Wen Fen.
“Over the last 15 years, the Singapore Airlines and American Express partnership has grown and produced four stellar products well-loved by our mutual customers. To better match the lifestyles of our Card Members, we are raising the bar with enhanced benefits that provide greater value and exclusive Singapore Airlines benefits for a more rewarding travel experience,” said Mr Cheng Heng Chew, Singapore Country Manager, American Express.
The American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Cards cater to every consumer from the premium traveller to the millennial adventurer.
Tags: Singapore Airlines